With iconic architecture, the United States Olympic & Paralympic Museum and Hall of Fame, located in Downtown Colorado Springs, embodies the values, history and experience of the Olympic and Paralympic Games, honors outstanding athletes and hosts special events. The only one like it in the United States, the Museum is a pilgrimage site containing artifacts, multi-media and advanced technology conveying the effort and excitement of becoming an Olympic or Paralympic competitor.
Your visit to the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum will be like no other. It is one of the most accessible and accommodating museums on the planet, offering a world-class experience regardless of physical ability or cognitive differences. Its cutting-edge technology curates a unique journey for each guest on each visit.
The U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum is the crown jewel of Olympic City USA. Located in the southwest quadrant of downtown and designed by Diller Scofidio + Renfro, it is a landmark facility built to celebrate U.S. Olympic and Paralympic athletes and honor those inducted into the Olympic and Paralympic Hall of Fame.
Ground Breaking: July 2017
Opened: July 2020
- Includes the United States Olympic & Paralympic Hall of Fame
- Theater that will introduce visitors to the Olympic Movement, as well as host guest speakers and special events
- 20,000-SF exhibition space
- Interactive exhibits
- Champions Plaza, an outdoor public gathering place and amphitheater designed for multiple uses:
- special events, exhibit-related programming and civic gatherings
- Retail space with uniforms, souvenirs, books and commemorative merchandise, as well as a café
- 1,000-SF broadcast studio for use by national and international press
- 8,000-SF flex space for private and special events, as well as traveling exhibits and programs
The USOPM is currently open, following guidelines to keep the community and guests safe. All guests will make reservations before visiting and there will be timed entrances between parties. Additional visitor aspects, including online sales, plaza ticketing kiosks, an organized route through the galleries, and state-of-the-art RFID technology will further support physical distancing while also making every visit a new experience for patrons.
Click here for more information about the U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Museum
Take home some Olympic City USA SWAG
Wear your love for Colorado Springs on your sleeve and take home a memory from your visit by shopping the Olympic City USA collection at ShopCOS.org.