Small Airport, Big Options
Big options for direct flights to major hubs
- You can reach the Colorado Springs Airport on a direct or one-stop flight from anywhere in the US.
- The terminal is easy to navigate and offers a quicker airport experience.
- On-site rental car availability.
- The terminal offers free WIFI, Airport Ambassadors, PAWS for COS therapy dogs, a variety of concessions, and a premier lounge.
Getting To and From The Airport:
The airport is located just 12 miles from downtown Colorado Springs and conveniently located just off Interstate-25 with four-lane access from exit 135.
Route 37 is an express route that starts at the Hancock Plaza and concludes at the Colorado Springs Airport with one stop in between at Integration Loop. Service runs from 6:15 a.m. with the last bus departing Colorado Springs Airport at 7:30 p.m. Route 37 runs seven days a week and connects with other routes to provide transportation options to Security-Widefield and downtown Colorado Springs.
From Downtown Colorado Springs: Depart Route 1 to Route 37 (Academy & Astrozon)
Find more routes and information from Mountain Metro here.
- To catch a ride from the Denver Airport, contact Colorado Springs Shuttle.
- Take it up a notch with luxury car service from Presidential Worldwide, A Ride in Luxury
- If you’ve got a group, call on Gray Line Tours or Ramblin’ Express.
Trail to Terminal in Minutes
Can't wait to hit the trails? Use this interactive map to see where the trails are in relation to the airport. Most are within 20 minutes!