Get to the fun faster.
You can reach the Colorado Springs Airport on a direct or one-stop flight from anywhere in the US. The terminal is easy to navigate and offers a quicker airport experience. Rental cars can usually be returned to the Car Rental area of the airport parking lot. The terminal offers free WIFI, a newsstand, several restaurants and a premier lounge.
Getting To and From The Airport:
Flying into the Colorado Springs Airport? Rocky Mountain Ride is at the wheel, not only for airport pickups but also for brewery tours and treks up Pikes Peak Highway. To catch a ride from the Denver Airport, contact Colorado Springs Shuttle. If you’re looking to order a private black car or taxi, the zTrip app is the way to go. Take it up a notch with luxury car service from Presidential Worldwide, A Ride in Luxury or Hermes Chauffeured Services. If you’ve got a group, call on Gray Line Tours, First Student Charter Bus Rental or Ramblin’ Express.
The airport is located just 12 miles from downtown Colorado Springs and conveniently located just off Interstate-25 with four-lane access from exit 135.
**NOTICE: Passenger & Construction**
Closure and Access Point Details:
- The central elevators will be closed to the public beginning Thursday, October 11 for approximately 8 days (October 19)
- All passengers and guests are asked to use the front atrium stairs or elevators located on the East and West sides of the building. Directional signs will be placed around the airport advising passengers.
- The 2nd Floor Men’s Restroom will be closed. Please use the men’s restroom on the 1st floor, pre-security.
- Escalators down to the lower level will be in service
- The TSA checkpoint is open with signs to direct passengers
- Special Assistance needs: Additional staff will be available from 4:30 am-Midnight during this closure.
- Passengers are asked to first check in at your airline ticket counter where ticket agents can call for special assistance to your gate.
- Passengers needing special assistance prior to check-in, call 719-492-3585 (5am-midnight) and they will dispatch a staff member to help you.
- For any additional passenger inquiries regarding the closures, please call 719-550-1919.