- You can reach the Colorado Springs Airport on a direct or one-stop flight from anywhere in the US.
- The terminal is easy to navigate and offers a quicker airport experience.
- Rental cars can usually be returned to the Car Rental area of the airport parking lot.
- The terminal offers free WIFI, a newsstand, several restaurants, and a premier lounge.
Getting To and From The Airport:
- Flying into the Colorado Springs Airport? Rocky Mountain Ride is at the wheel, not only for airport pickups but also for brewery tours and treks up Pikes Peak Highway.
- To catch a ride from the Denver Airport, contact Colorado Springs Shuttle.
- If you’re looking to order a private black car or taxi, the zTrip app is the way to go.
- Take it up a notch with luxury car service from Presidential Worldwide, A Ride in Luxury or Hermes Chauffeured Services.
- If you’ve got a group, call on Gray Line Tours, First Student Charter Bus Rental or Ramblin’ Express.
- The airport is located just 12 miles from downtown Colorado Springs and conveniently located just off Interstate-25 with four-lane access from exit 135.