Trail to Terminal in Minutes
Can't wait to hit the trails? Use this interactive map to see where the trails are in relation to the airport. Most are within 20 minutes!
Small Airport, Big Options
Big options for direct flights to major hubs
- You can reach the Colorado Springs Airport on a direct or one-stop flight from anywhere in the US.
- The terminal is easy to navigate and offers a quicker airport experience.
- On-site rental car availability.
- The terminal offers free WIFI, Airport Ambassadors, PAWS for COS therapy dogs, a variety of concessions, and a premier lounge.
Getting To and From The Airport:
- The airport is located just 12 miles from downtown Colorado Springs and conveniently located just off Interstate-25 with four-lane access from exit 135.
- Need a ride once you land at the Colorado Springs Airport? Rocky Mountain Ride is at the wheel, not only for airport pickups but also for brewery tours and treks up Pikes Peak Highway.
- To catch a ride from the Denver Airport, contact Colorado Springs Shuttle.
- If you’re looking to order a private black car or taxi, the zTrip app is the way to go.
- Take it up a notch with luxury car service from Presidential Worldwide, A Ride in Luxury or Hermes Chauffeured Services.
- If you’ve got a group, call on Gray Line Tours, First Student Charter Bus Rental or Ramblin’ Express.