Fly direct to your Colorado vacation.
- You can reach the Colorado Springs Airport on a direct or one-stop flight from anywhere in the US.
- The terminal is easy to navigate and offers a quicker airport experience.
- Rental cars can usually be returned to the Car Rental area of the airport parking lot.
- The terminal offers free WIFI, a newsstand, several restaurants, and a premier lounge.
Getting To and From The Airport:
**NOTICE: Passenger & Construction**
Closure and Access Point Details:
- The 2nd Floor Men’s Restroom will be closed. Please use the men’s restroom on the 1st floor, pre-security.
- Escalators down to the lower level will be in service
- The TSA checkpoint is open with signs to direct passengers
- Special Assistance needs: Additional staff will be available from 4:30 am-Midnight during this closure.
- Passengers are asked to first check in at your airline ticket counter where ticket agents can call for special assistance to your gate.
- Passengers needing special assistance prior to check-in, call 719-492-3585 (5am-midnight) and they will dispatch a staff member to help you.
- For any additional passenger inquiries regarding the closures, please call 719-550-1919.