Enjoy the majestic beauty of Colorado Springs and Pikes Peak Region
Colorado Springs is located in south-central Colorado, just 60 miles/110 km south of Denver. Each year, our region enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine and mild temperatures.
The Colorado Springs Airport, Colorado's Small Airport with big amenities, provides access from points of origin worldwide. If flying into Denver International Airport, we are an easy 1.5-hour drive south or a quick commuter flight. Everyone will enjoy a vibrant, rugged and exceptional experience in the Pikes Peak region!
Offering more than 55 activities and attractions, Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region is the perfect destination for adventure travel, historic trains and heritage, cultural and educational travel for all ages. There is so much to see and do in the destination you will want to stay for more than one night. Use our Trip Planner to create the perfect holiday!
Main points of interest include:
- Garden of the Gods Park, voted the #1 park in the USA and #2 park in the world by Trip Advisor
- Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain is the most visited mountain in the nation and second worldwide only to Mt. Fuji in Japan.
- The United States Air Force Academy
- The United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee and U.S. Olympic & Paralympic Training Center
- The Broadmoor Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the world’s highest Cog train traveling to the summit of Pikes Peak year-round.
- The Royal Gorge, home to North America’s highest suspension bridge, the historic Royal Gorge Route Railroad, and some of the nation’s best whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River
- Historic and working gold mines and the Western Museum of Mining and Industry
- Historic towns of Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Cripple Creek and Victor
- Find other things to do in Colorado Springs
Die 1871 gegründete, zweitgrößte Stadt Colorados hat sich von einem hübschen, viktorianischen Kurort zu einer anspruchsvollen…Learn More
Colorado Springs, de tweede stad van Colorado, werd gesticht in 1871 en is sindsdien uitgegroeid van…Learn More
Fundada en 1871, la segunda ciudad más grande de Colorado ha pasado de un pintoresco centro…Learn More
Fondata nel 1871, la seconda città più grande del Colorado si è trasformata da una pittoresca…Learn More