"How Do You See God?" is an exhibition that asks our artists to share their thoughts and beliefs through unique works of art. It is open to all faiths and beliefs, as well as all media, all ages, and 2D or 3D works. Each year, we photograph all of the art that is included in the exhibit and create a book with the artists and images. The book will be available by the second reception. This is the 12th year of the
exhibition and will be our 11th edition of the book.
For all rules go to: https://academyframesco.com/call-for-entry/
- Drop off: June 25-30 from 10 a.m. - 6pm
- 1st Reception: July 15 from 3-7 p.m.
- All photographers must have image file to email@example.com by July 10, to be included in book.
- 2nd Book Signing Reception: August 19 from 3-7 p.m.
- Pick up: August 27 - 31 from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
1. All entries must connect to the theme "How Do You See God?".
2. All entries are subject to be slightly juried. All decisions are final.
3. There is a limit of 3 images per artist. There is NO Guarantee that work will be chosen for display or represented in
4. All entries must be original works.
5. No size restrictions.
6. All work must be ready for hanging with wire and screw eyes or the like and clean. No sawtooth hangers. Go
for more specific requirements.
7. All entries must be of artists living and we encourage artists of All Ages.
8. All work must be for sale and is subject to a 30% Gallery commission.
9. A contract must be signed for inclusion in the annual book of the exhibition. This gives permission to have work(s)
photographed and printed, or that you will send images by above date.
10. Once we know the pricing of the book, they may be pre-ordered/prepaid to ensure your copy for the book signing