- If you have questions, fill out our Partnership Inquiry Form. We will contact you right away to discuss a CVB Marketing Partnership.
- If you're ready to sign up, fill out the Partnership Application as well as the Amenities and Cuisine checklists (editable PDFs).
- If you want to contact the Partnership & Events department, use the information below.
MARKETING PARTNER BENEFITS
- Group and Individual Traveler Leads – If the traveling public is part of your customer base, partnering with the CVB is a key component to your marketing plan. Let us help you connect with the 5 million consumers who travel to the Pikes Peak region each year!
- Receive “request for proposals” for conventions, meetings, sports events, reunions and weddings
- Access to group services leads – these are customers looking to connect with you!
Complimentary and Enhanced Listings
- VisitCOS.com (1,300,000+ visits per year)
- Responsive design tablets and smartphones
- Mobile app (for iPhone, IPad and Android)
- PeakRadar.com (official calendar of the Colorado Springs CVB)
- Official Visitor Guide for Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region (500,000 printed annually and online version available)
- Meeting Planner Guide (1,000 printed every other year and online version available)
- Colorado Springs Film Commission Production Resource Guide (Available online at FilmColoradoSprings.com)
- Dining, Shopping & Entertainment Guide (12,000-15,000 printed annually)
- Official Visitor Guide for Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak Region
- Banner ads on VisitCOS.com
- Visitor Center static & video ads
- Advertising co-op programs
- Consumer emails and website confirmation pages
- Online coupons
- Monthly events – mixers and educational luncheons
- Annual events – awards dinner and business meeting
Networking & Education
- CVB luncheons, dinners and mixers
- Quarterly Partner Benefits Class
- Periodic classes on various topics
- Monthly Partner eNewsletter
Marketing & PR Support
- Participation in travel writer tours and press trips
- Access to industry research & regional images
- Inclusion, as appropriate, in press releases and consumer e-newsletters
- Brochures and event posters displayed at Visitor Information Center to 30,000 annual visitors
- Information distributed to meeting and event planners
- Serve on the Colorado Springs CVB Board of Directors
- Serve on a standing or ad hoc committee