We've pulled together links to connect you with the county, city, home builders, Realtors, school districts, safety information, parks and more.
The ASource Relocation Guide is a great resource to help with your move. To view full screen, click on the icon in the bottom right corner.
What is there to do in Colorado Springs?
- Order a free printed Official Visitor Guide
- View the online Official Visitor Guide
- Colorado Springs Travel Info Mobile App (iPhone, iPad & Android)
- PeakRadar Online Calendar
- Colorado Springs Calendar
What County is Colorado Springs in?
How do I connect with the City?
- City of Colorado Springs
- Connect Colorado Springs (new organization to quickly connect you to your new community!)
- Experience the Springs (1.5-day tour of the city to learn its history, infrastructure, leadership and hot topics)
Where can I get information on surrounding communities?
What is the closest airport?
Where can I get Colorado Springs bus schedules and information?
What is the cost of living?
What K-12 School Districts are in the area?
- Academy School District 20
- Cheyenne Mountain School District 12
- Colorado Springs School District 11
- Falcon School District 49
- Fountain Ft Carson School District 8
- Harrison School District 2
- Lewis Palmer School District 38
- Manitou Springs School District 14
- Widefield School District 3
What Higher Education institutions are in the area?
- Colorado College
- University of Colorado Colorado Springs
- United States Air Force Academy
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Regis University - Colorado Springs Campus
- Colorado Technical University - Colorado Springs Campus
- DeVry University - Colorado Springs Center
- Webster University
- Colorado Christian University
What parks and trails are in the area?
- Garden of the Gods Park
- Trails & Open Spaces
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park
- City Parks
- El Paso County Parks & Trails
Where can I get information on history, art & culture in the region?
- Community Arts & Culture Calendar
- Cultural Office of the Pikes Peak Region (COPPeR)
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center
What are the area newspapers?
- Colorado Springs Business Journal
- Colorado Springs Independent
- West Side Pioneer
- Colorado Springs Military Newspaper Group
- Catholic Harold
What is the weather like?
How can I get information on existing homes and get in touch with a REALTOR?
How can I get in touch with a home builder?
Where can I get safety information?
How do I get my Colorado drivers license?
How to I get a license for my pet?
What job openings are in Colorado Springs?
- Gazette Classified Listings
- City Employment Opportunities
- El Paso County Employment Opportunities
- Nonprofit Employment Opportunities
How do I start a business in Colorado?
- Colorado Secretary of State
- Colorado Springs Regional Business Alliance
- Colorado Springs Small Business Development Center
- City of Colorado Springs
- El Paso County
What awards and recognitions does Colorado Springs have?
Colorado Springs consistently ranks at the top of a variety of national and international lists.
- No. 1 - Money, "Big Cities to Live In"
- No. 1 - Outside Magazine, "Best Town"
- No. 1 - Forbes, "America's Most Pet-Friendly City"
- No. 1 - Men's Health, "Best Cities for Dogs"
- No. 2 - Men's Fitness, "Fittest City in America"
- No. 2 - Women's Health, "The Best Places to Live for Women"
- No. 2 – Livability, “Cities for Veterans”
- No. 2 – InsuranceProviders.com, “Safest City in the United States”
- No. 3 – Hellawella, “Fitness-Focused Cities”
- No. 3 - Men's Fitness, "Top Sports Town"
- No. 3 - Earth Day Network, “Best Places to Live”
- No. 3 - Car and Driver, "Top 10 Best Drivers' Cities"
- No. 3 - FedSmith, "Best Southwest City for Defense Jobs"
- No. 5 - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, "Best Cities to Live, Work and Play"
- No. 5 – Kiplinger, “Great City for Young Adults”
- No. 5 - MSNBC, "Best Cities to Live, Work and Play"
- No. 6 - Forbes, "America's Most Wired Cities"
- No. 7 – American Lung Association, “ Cleanest U.S. Cities”
- No. 7 - Backpacker Magazine, "Best Places to Raise an Outdoor Kid"
- No. 8 - Business Week, "Best Places to Start Over"
- No. 8 – Sunset Magazine, “Fittest City in the West”
- No. 9 - Forbes, "America's Best Bang-for-the-Buck Cities"
- No. 10 - Forbes, "Best Places for Business and Careers"
- Top 10 – Fox News, “Least Obese Metro Areas”
- Top 10 - Kiplinger, "Great Cities for College Grads"
- Top 10 - U.S. News and World Report, "Green Places to Retire"
- No. 10 - GALLUP - 2012 Least Obese Metro Area
- No. 11 - ERC & Primacy Relocation, "Best Places to Relocate"
- No. 11 - The Boyd Company, "Best Places to Build a Data Center"
- No. 13 - The Advocate "Gayest City"
- No. 12 - Cooking Light Magazine, "America's Healthiest Cities"
- No. 14 - FreeBackgroundChecksUSA.com, "Safest Cities in America for 2010"
- No. 15 - Portfolio Magazine, "America's Top 25 Smartest Cities"
- No. 15 – Partenting.com, “Best City for Families”
- No. 17 – Farmer Insurance Group, “Most Secure Places to Live”
- No. 17 - RelocateAmerica, "Top 100 Places to Live"
- Top 25 - American Style, "Mid-Sized U.S. City Art Destination"
- CNN Money's - 10 Best Places to Retire 2013