Colorado Springs is located in south central Colorado, just 60 miles/110 km south of Denver. Each year, our region enjoys more than 300 days of sunshine and mild temperatures.
The Colorado Springs Airport provides access from points of origin worldwide, and if flying in to Denver International Airport, we are an easy 1.5 hour drive south or a quick commuter flight. Everyone will enjoy a vibrant, rugged and exceptional experience in the Pikes Peak region!
Offering more than 55 activities and attractions, Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region is the perfect destination for adventure travel, historic trains and heritage, cultural and educational travel for all ages. With a full calendar of events throughout the year we are sure to have something to peak the interest of all travelers. There is so much to do in the destination you will want to plan a program or itinerary of more than one night.
Colorado Springs offers unique and authentic American West experiences such as horseback rides through the awe-inspiring red rocks of Garden of the Gods or an overnight stay at a dude ranch that includes chuckwagon dinners and cattle roundups.
Main points of interest include:
Garden of the Gods Park, voted the #1 park in the USA and #2 park in the world by Trip Advisor
Pikes Peak – America’s Mountain is the most visited mountain in the nation and second worldwide only to Mt. Fuji in Japan.
The United States Olympic Committee and U.S. Olympic Training Center
- The Broadmoor Manitou & Pikes Peak Cog Railway, the world’s highest Cog train traveling to the summit of Pikes Peak year-round
- The Royal Gorge, home to North America’s highest suspension bridge, the historic Royal Gorge Route Railroad, and some of the nation’s best whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River
Historic and working gold mines and the Western Museum of Mining and Industry
- Historic towns of Manitou Springs, Old Colorado City, Cripple Creek and Victor
- Find other things to do in Colorado Springs
Complementary services the CVB provides:
- Brochures, maps and visitor guides with useful information on the destination
- Destination information available in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese
- Custom itineraries specifically designed for your needs
- Familiarization tours to experience the Pikes Peak region first hand
- Sample itineraries to assist with the success of your program
- RFP assistance for accommodations, attractions, restaurants and transportation to ensure best rates, availability and success for your group or FIT programs
For more information about planning a tour or FIT program, please contact: