Independence Day Paddle Yoga, Live Soundbath & Brunch
July 4, 2023 8:30 AM –10:30 AM
915 E Cheyenne Mtn Blvd. | Colorado Springs, CO | 80906
Admission: RATES: $55 ~ Adults 18+ (We provide all SUP gear.) $50 ~ Children 12-17 (We provide all SUP gear.) $45 ~ BYOB (Bring your own board. We'll provide the anchor. To reserve, please email us: email@example.com) How to Prepare After booking your reservation, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to prepare, and where to meet. Many questions can be answered on our FAQs page.
This SUP experience boasts a beautiful backdrop of Cheyenne Mountain and the Rocky Mountain Front Range. We’ll be joined by native birds and dragonflies whizzing by. Class will be a blend of gentle flowing postures followed by a nature-immersed meditation during Savasana, complimented by live, Native American flute song. Next we’ll savor a yummy brunch served to you on the lake, while on your board.
- SUP Gear (GLIDE SUP, Paddle, Life vest, Leash, Anchor), unless bringing your own SUP.
- Basic paddleboard instruction
- Gentle Paddle Yoga Class with Christine
- Live soundbath
- Brunch served to you on the lake
DURATION: 2 hours
* Breakfast Burrito of your choice:
1) Egg & Cheese with Ranchero Sauce
2) Egg, Cheese & Uncured Canadian Bacon
3) Tofu Veggie
* Cold Brew Coffee
* Seasonal Fresh Fruit
- 12+ years of age
- Ability to swim unassisted
- Signed waiver
- 48 hour cancellation
Also Occurs On
- Tuesday, July 4