Lights, Animals and Holiday Spirit!
Electric Safari at Cheyenne Mountain Zoo is the only place in Colorado Springs where you can see over 85 one-of-a-kind light sculptures while celebrating the season with our animals at the same time!
You’ll also enjoy photos with our larger-than-life illuminated inflatable animals, located throughout the Zoo! Electric Safari was voted 3rd Best Zoo Lights in the U.S. in 2019, 2020 and 2021 by USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice. This year’s event will celebrate 31 years of holiday cheer, and Santa Claus will be listening to wishes December 2-4 and 9-23. Come celebrate the holiday season with sparkling lights, animals and fun for the whole family! (Inflatables may not be viewable when high winds or other severe weather is present.)
- SANTA will be available for photos and to hear wishes in the Safari Lodge from 4-8:30 p.m. through Thursday, Dec. 23.
- SKY RIDE – tickets are available at Admissions. $3 per person, ages 2 & under FREE.
- (Be in line by 7:30 p.m., last Sky Ride leaves at 8 p.m.) Weather permitting.
- HOT COCOA – throughout the Zoo you’ll find stations with delicious hot cocoa available for purchase.
- Be a SECRET SANTA to the Animals!
View the Electric Safari Wish List for a list of items you can bring in for the animals!
Items can be dropped off at Admissions between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. any day of the week (by 2 p.m. on holidays), and between 4 – 7:30 p.m. on Electric Safari nights.
- Larger-than-life illuminated inflatable animals! (Inflatables may not be viewable when high winds or other severe weather is present.)
Learn more and purchase tickets via the official website.