Bring your lawn chairs and a picnic or enjoy our rotating selection of local food trucks! It's summer concert season at Banning Lewis Ranch's Vista Water Park!
June 9: The Long Run - A Tribute to the Eagles
"Colorado's Tribute to the Eagles," hails from the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains in Northern Colorado, faithfully re-creating the 70's sound of America's best-selling rock band in history. Classic rock - fun for all ages!
- June 23: Raising Cane
- Get ready to move your feet to one of Colorado's premier high energy dance bands! Live music focusing on variety, performance, and FUN! You won't be able to sit still!
- July 4: Soul School - followed by fireworks!
- Soul school brings the musical education with music for all musical tastes. From Golden Oldies, Beach, Motown, Country, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Rhythm and Blues and Contemporary - expect to have a great time!
- July 21: Cowboy Dave Band
- Hard-swingin' honky-tonk is a descriptor many country artists might shy away from in the current music landscape, but Cowboy Dave and his group of Rocky Mountain all-stars embrace the term with an exclamation mark! Get ready for some old-fashioned country fun!
- August 4: Martini Shot
- Perennial local favorite, The Martini Shot is a six-piece, horn-powered, Pop-Rock cover and original band based out of Southern Colorado. Recognized as Southern Colorado's hottest band, The Martini Shot performs nearly every weekend throughout the year and are staples at local festivals and event series. Don't miss one of the most popular bands in the region - in your own backyard!
- August 18: Musketeer Gripweed
- Fort Collins-based band Musketeer Gripweed has evolved their sound, taking their bluesy Americana sound and infusing it with gospel and soul. They are still the same chair-smashing band with rowdy rock riffs and the gravelly voice of lead singer Jason Downing.