Sunday, June 25, 2023
7:30 a.m. (Gates open at 2:30 a.m. on race day)
Pikes Peak Highway
There is no grandstand seating and there are seven designated areas in which spectators can view the race. Those areas include:
- Devils Playground — Highest vantage point for spectators at an elevation of 12,780 feet. TIP: Get here early, as this location will fill up quickly.
- Cove Creek — At the timberline. Elevation of 11,500 feet
- Glen Cove — Below the tree line. Spectators can view the race from either side of the road. Elevation of 11,440 feet.
- The Ski Area — Spectators can view the race from either side of the road. Elevation of 10,900 feet. TIP: Take a short walk uphill for an improved vantage point.
- Halfway Picnic Grounds — Fastest part of the course. Also viewable from either side of the road. Elevation of 9,960 feet.
- 9 Mile — Open for overnight camping only. Click here to purchase camping permits.
- The Start Line — Watch as competitors and their pits prepare for the race. Elevation of 9,390 feet.
View Course Maps
Tickets are available for purchase online and are available at a discounted rate prior to June 1, 2023. Anyone 10 years of age or older is required to have a ticket to view the race. If you're interested in camping, a camping permit — also available online — must be obtained for each vehicle.
Ticket prices vary for the total number of individuals in a vehicle. Special VIP packages are available. Standard ticket pricing starts at:
- $75 per person, per day for practice day tickets (June 20, 21, 22, and 23)
- $80 per person for race day access ($90 after June 1)
- Special Family Pack pricing available for groups of 2 to 8 people (all Family Pack ticket holders must arrive in the same vehicle)
- $35 for single motorcycle entry ($45 after June 1)
- $60 ($30 per person) for double motorcycle entry ($80 after June 1)
- $175 for camping permits, per vehicle
Click here to purchase Race Day Tickets
Click here to purchase Practice Day Tickets
Click here to purchase Camping Permits