Photo: Adam Houseman Photography, The Broadmoor
Live like a king or queen on your wedding day at one of these luxury wedding spots.
- The Broadmoor – Choose from a variety of options across The Broadmoor properties that allow for everything from a black-tie gala to an intimate celebration. Explore indoor and outdoor options, wedding packages and more.
- The Cliff House at Pikes Peak – Tie the knot in a castle setting with options for Victorian ballrooms to open-air pavilions with mountain vistas. Your wedding party can rent out the entire 54-room Cliff House. Choose from four wedding packages that can accommodate up to 150 guests or hold a smaller event with 30 or fewer guests.
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Club – Marry on the peak of paradise at this all-inclusive resort. Choose from various indoor and outdoor venues that accommodate a wide array of capacities and tastes. Packages range from a romantic elopement for two to smaller ceremonies for up to 15 guests or bigger events.
Give your guests a fun night out at one of these more unique venues.
- The Loft – Located in the heart of historic Old Colorado City, The Loft offers versatile spaces and packages that include DJs, photography, event and wedding coordinators, party decorations, sound systems, photo booths, catering, wedding receptions sites and rehearsal dinner venues.
- The Lodge at Cathedral Pines – Enjoy 11 acres of natural forest, ponds and a waterfall feature as the backdrop of your special day. The Black Forest venue is gorgeous in any season and will bring your woodsy wedding dreams to reality.
- Fountain Creek Ranch – Get hitched on a real working ranch complete with mountain views, green pastures, shady cottonwood trees and surrounded by water. Packages include ranch rental, access to the Historic Ranch House for prep, outdoor ceremony site, tented reception site, tables and seating for up to 250 people and more.
No one wants a boring wedding, and these locations will make sure that doesn’t happen.
- Pikes Peak – America's Mountain – Why settle for having Pikes Peak in the background of your photos when you can get married on TOP of the mountain at 14,115 feet? Ceremonies are permitted at Crystal Reservoir and Interpretive Outlook, or you can elope at the summit and celebrate with a donut.
- Royal Gorge Bridge & Park – Wed at this action-packed attraction where you can say your vows then tackle the Via Ferrata or Skycoaster with your partner in crime.
- Cave of the Winds Mountain Park – Get a two-for-one experience of romance and adventure by getting married at the Bridal Chamber or Canopy Hall inside a cave. Soak in the beautiful views surrounding the park.
Enjoy a sweet ceremony in the fresh mountain air at one of these adorable spots.
- Colorado Secret Garden – Have a magical wedding in a natural setting complete with water features, gorgeous pathways, tables, chairs and covered areas. You can even stay on site at the English styled guest cottages.
- Hillside Gardens and Event Center – Panoramic views of the Front Range and Pikes Peak paired with aromatic garden scents will make you swoon over this venue. Choose from a variety of packages that can accommodate up to 150 guests.
- Fox Run Regional Park Wedding Gazebo – Located in one of El Paso County Parks, the Wedding Gazebo on Aspen Lake is surrounded by deep forest and serine waters. Rent the gazebo for the ceremony and check out pavilions and field space for the reception.
If all you need is a stunning view and the love of your life next to you, these locations are perfect.
- Garden of the Gods Park – Weddings at Garden of the Gods Park are free of charge at six locations and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Enjoy the incredible rock formations and views of Pikes Peak.
- North Cheyenne Canon Park – Embark on one of many scenic hikes in the park until you find the perfect spot to exchange vows. You’ll enjoy the crisp, mountain air and stunning surroundings.
- Pineries Open Space – Recently opened, Pineries Open Space is the perfect woodsy place to escape with your soon-to-be spouse. Surround yourself with ponderosa pine forests, grassland meadows, wetlands and small ponds.