- Colorado Springs PrideFest – Typically held in the summer, the 2020 event was canceled due to coronavirus. However, it will be back again next year.
- Colorado Springs Queer Collective – Fosters community leadership, education, and empowerment with a mission to address inequality, re-invest in the local community and celebrate the creative contributions of queer and trans people.
- Gay Colorado – A gay-owned company, providing an LGBT resource guide state by state showcasing LGBT friendly businesses from Travel, Wedding and Business Listings.
- Inside Out Youth Services – Organization dedicated to empower, educate and advocate for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer, intersex, and a spectrum (LGBTQ+) youth from Southern Colorado, primarily El Paso and Teller counties.
- One Colorado – The state’s leading advocacy organization dedicated to advancing equality for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) Coloradans and their families.
- UCCS LGBT Resource Center – As an integral part of the Multicultural Office for Student Access, Inclusiveness, and Community (MOSAIC), The LGBT+ Resource Center at MOSAIC exists as part of the University of Colorado Colorado Springs' on-going commitment to promoting equal opportunity for successful academic, social and personal development for all LGBTQ students and their allies in a safe and supportive environment.
- The Unified Court of the Pikes Peak Empire – Conducts charitable and public service projects and events to benefit legitimate charities, and provides social and charitable activities for the benefit of the gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender community.
- The Zodiac Venue – Regularly a straight-bar, the Zodiac Venue is very LGBTQ-friendly offering Burlesque events and drag shows.
This page is a work in progress. At VCOS, we are doing our best to listen, learn and be inclusive. If you would like to be included or see that we have missed something, please reach out to marketing@VisitCOS.com.