Farmer's Markets in Colorado Springs
It's that season! Time to enjoy and cook with the fresh produce from local farmers. There is a farmer's market in Colorado Springs available every day of the week and all across the city and region.
Many markets provide a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and edibles as well as crafts from local artists.
- Woodland Park, 117 Center Ave; 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. June - September 2021
- Old Colorado City Farmers Market, W. Colorado Ave & 24th St.; 7 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. June 12 - October 23, 2021
- Monument Hill Farmers Market, 66 S. Jefferson St.; 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. May 15 - October 30, 2021
- Colorado Farm & Art Market at Margarita at Pine Creek; 7350 Pine Creek Rd.; 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. June 19 - October 16, 2021
- Colorado Springs Flea Market, 5225 E. Platte Ave; Open year-round: 7 a.m. - 4 p.m. April - October
- Fountain Community Market, - June 26 - October 2, 2021 at MetCalfe Park, 8:30am - 1:30pm
- Backyard Market in Black Forest - 3 - 7pm, 12530 Black Forest Road