Farmer's Markets in Colorado Springs
It's that season! Time to enjoy and cook with the fresh produce from local farmers. There is a farmer's market in Colorado Springs available every day of the week and all across the city and region.
Many markets provide a variety of fresh fruits, vegetables, flowers and edibles as well as crafts from local artists.
- Woodland Park, 117 Center Avenue; 8 am - 1 pm June - September 2021
- Old Colorado City Farmers Market, W. Colorado Avenue & 24th Street; 7 am - 1:30 pm June 12 - October 23, 2021
- Monument Hill Farmers Market, 66 S. Jefferson Street; 8 am - 2 pm May 15 – October 30, 2021
- Colorado Farm & Art Market at Margarita at Pine Creek; 7350 Pine Creek Road; 9 am - 1 pm June 19 - October 16, 2021
- Colorado Springs Flea Market, 5225 E. Platte Avenue; Open year-round: 7 am - 4 pm April - October
- Fountain Community Market, - June 26 - October 2, 2021, at Metcalfe Park, 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Backyard Market in Black Forest - 9 am - 1 pm, 12530 Black Forest Road