Veteran, teacher, and women-owned hand-craft distillery "Celebrating the American Spirit of our military and their loved ones, one drink at a time." Ten percent of profits are donated to local family and veteran non-profit organizations. Our business name pays tribute to the 13 stripes and 50 stars of our Star Spangled Banner. In our “Taste Lounge” in EaDoCoS (East Downtown Colorado Springs), you can sample spirits, have a cocktail, tour our distillery, and buy bottles to go. We are the home of the most gorgeous bar in town and our one-of-a-kind “Rocket Still”. Bring in food or buy from our guest food trucks when on site.
We distill vodkas, rums, gins, and whiskies. Each type of spirit represents a different military branch or first responder.
Our award-winning products include:
• Double Gold Winner: Code Four 115 Proof Cask Strength Straight Bourbon Whiskey
• Gold & Silver Winner: Wingman Gin
• Gold Winner: Guardian Bourbon
• Silver & Bronze Winner: Five Alarm Cinnamon Fire Bourbon
• Silver Winner: Old Blood & Guts’ Strawberry Flavored Vodka
• Silver Winner: Minuteman Vodka
• Silver Winner: Leatherneck Rye Whiskey
• Silver Winner: Blue Jacket Rum
• Fleet Admirals’ Bourbon Barrel Aged Rum
We self-distribute our spirits throughout the Pikes Peak Region and sell bottles online directly to customers in several states. Ask for us when you are out eating and drinking.
We have weekly tours available every Saturday. Purchase your tickets through our website. Private tours for parties of 12 or more can also be scheduled. They are approximately one hour and provide tasters of all of our bottled spirits.
We offer our Private Room and our “Taste Lounge” for rent for all occasions. Host a party in one of the most unique settings, our distillery! All rental details and applications can be found on our website.