Update your organization's personnel, contact information, listings information and deals that will appear on the CVB website, mobile app and in publications such as the Official Visitor Guide, Meeting Planner Guide and Dining & Shopping Guide.
- To use Partner Data Update to make changes to your account information and directory listings, see below for login instructions.
- Reference the CVB's 2016 Content calendar to streamline consistent marketing topics for your website, digital and social media messaging.
- To get your Web Stats and view the Meetings & Events Calendar, please enter your Partner code below
If you need assistance with logging into either Partner Data Update or the back-end of the website, please contact Kelly Gorman - 719.685.7621
- Log into the CVB Partner Interface system using your email address and password if you have it. If you don't have it or forgot it, click on Forgot your Password? and it will be emailed to you within about 3 minutes.
- If you do not receive an email, contact the CVB and we will set up a login for you.
- Once logged in, click on the Account tab and then click on Account in the drop down menu to review and update data (your changes will be reviewed by CVB staff within 48 hours before they are posted to the website).
- To change your password at any time, click on the button labeled iDSS and then click on Change Password.
Need Help Navigating Partner Data Update? Review the Instructional PDF.