Need help outside of Colorado Springs? Have a special request for someone in the Pikes Peak Region? Find out who to contact below.
Generally, no fees or permits are required. Extra police or fire protection may require additional fees, depending upon the type of officer needed. Fire/Ambulance is on a volunteer basis; probably no cost will be involved. Street barricades must be rented. Calhan asks for one month's notification for closure of residential streets
Phone: 719-689-3461 or 877-858-4653
337 E. Bennett Ave.
106 South Main, Fountain, CO 80817
Green Mountain Falls
7035 Oak Street
A $40 business license and proof of General Liability Insurance is required. Fire District Marshal's Department, Maintenance Department services are available. The Marshal's Department has access to a Colorado Mounted Rangers group to assist with increased traffic due to film production.
Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce, 300 Highway 105
Covers the cities of Monument, Palmer Lake and Woodmoor. The use of the Palmer Lake Reservoir requires a police escort. Notification of filming schedule is required.
Phone: 719- 391-3515
Parks and Recreation Center: 705 Aspen Drive, Security, CO 80911
All permits and related requirements must go through the City Manager's Office. Notification of filming schedule is necessary
Colorado State Parks
Southeast Region Office - 4255 Sinton Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 / 719-227-5250
Arkansas Headwaters Recreation - Area 307 W. Sackett, Salida, CO 81201 / 719-539-7289
Managers carefully review each request for use of Colorado State Park lands for photography, film and video projects. These activities are considered "Special Events" and require permits to ensure that there is proper event scheduling and management to ensure public safety and reduced adverse impact on the park areas.
A Special Activities Permit is available through the Colorado State Parks website or by contacting the local branch for the appropriate region of Southern Colorado
Colorado State Patrol
- Canon City Troop Office, 2A: 615 Macon Avenue, Suite LL-1 / Canon City, CO 81212 / Phone: 719-276-7440 / Fax: 719-276-7444
- Colorado Springs Troop Office, 2B: 1480 Quail Lake Loop, Colorado Springs, CO 80906 / Phone: 719-635-0385 / Fax: 719-635-1802
- Cripple Creek / Victor - these cities and the surrounding areas are also coverd by the Colorado Springs Troop Office
- Woodland Park Post: 811 W. Lorraine Street, Suite #3, Woodland Park, CO 80863 / Phone: 719-687-6783 / Fax: 719-687-6845
- City of Colorado Springs: contact Special Events Coordinator 719-385-5476/ firstname.lastname@example.org