Join the biggest Colorado Springs fundraiser for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Walk MS.
Team up with friends, loved ones and co-workers to change the world for everyone affected by MS. Ending multiple sclerosis for good will take all of us.
Together, we become a powerful force. And with every step we take, every mile we walk, every dollar we raise...we're that much closer. Together, we will end MS forever.
There are 1-mile and 3-mile accessible routes and a festive atmosphere at our "base camp" in Acacia Park.
- 10 a.m. May 17 – 2 p.m.
- Northernmost lane of Bijou St. between Tejon St. & Nevada Ave.
- 9-10 a.m.
- Tejon St. between Platte Ave. & Bijou St.
- 9-11 a.m.
- Rolling road closure with CSPD motorcade
- Route proceeds as follows:
- South from Acacia Park along Tejon St.
- West on Vermijo St.
- North on Cascade Ave. to Colorado College
- East on Cache La Poudre St.
- South on Tejon St. to Acacia Park