Come treat yourself and your sweetheart to a wondeful seven-course dinner with wine pairings. The night will begin with a cocktail hour from 6 to 7 p.m., dinner to be served from 7 to 9 p.m., and end with a romantic hour of dancing with classic and modern tunes from 9 to 10 p.m..
- Tomato Soup with fresh basil and Parmesan cheese croutons
- Lobster claw with tortellini in a cream bisque
- Salad with bell peppers stuffed with bleu cheese, on top of red leaf lettuce with shaved radishes and a cranberry cheese wedge, topped with honey balsamic drizzle
- Seared salmon topped with lemon honey glaze sitting on a bed of red mint lentils
- Intermezzo: a delightful palette-cleansing lemon raspberry sorbet
- Lamb chops aligned with a pomegranate mint reduction, grilled asparagus, and roasted rosemary red baby potatoes
- A shared dessert: Black cherry honey tart, with dark chocolate drizzle and cherry custard topped with whipped cream