!--[if gte mso 9]![endif]--!--[if gte mso 9]![endif]--!--[if gte mso 10]More Info
It doesn’t get any better than this...
Run/ Jog/ Walk in Garden of the Gods Park!
Join us EVERY Thursday between 4:00pm – 6:00pm for the Gallop in the Garden 5K Fun Run! Meet in the lower lobby of the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center at 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO. We’ve mapped out 5 phenomenal routes through Garden of the Gods Park and Rock Ledge Ranch that start and end at the Visitor & Nature Center. (3 routes are available every Thurs.)
Don’t forget to stop by our community partner Fossil Craft Beer Company on the way home to enjoy one of their fine local brews or ginger ale.
Run five routes and get a token for a FREE Fossil Brewery Beer or (Ginger Ale for the Kids)
After ten runs, Gallop in the Garden T-Shirts are available at cost for $10
Info Before you Go:
- Sign in at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Natures Center Lobby
- 1 designated stroller route available – Kids Welcome!
- Dogs welcome on leash only and please bring baggies to pick up after them!
- Please dress appropriately for trails and weather
- There is no bag check-in so please plan accordingly
Bring a Friend!
A Big THANK YOU to our Sponsors:
- Rock Ledge Ranch
- Adventures Outwest
- Dickie's BBQ
- Cerberus Brewery
- Fossil Craft Beer Company
- The Garden of the Gods Foundation
- Colorado Springs Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department
This is not a race, just a fun run and a way to get fit and enjoy comradery and the Great Colorado Outdoors in the #1 Park in the US.
Next Upcoming Date: Thursday, August 22 2019
Upcoming Dates For This Event:
- Thursday, August 22
- Thursday, August 29
- Thursday, September 5
- Thursday, September 12
- Thursday, September 19
- Thursday, September 26
- Thursday, October 3
- Thursday, October 10
- Thursday, October 17
- Thursday, October 24