Fort Carson’s Freedom Fest is back in 2019!
Gate access security procedures apply on June 30.
General public wishing to enter on June 30 must be escorted by a DOD ID card holder or obtain a day pass at the security office located by the main gate off of CO 115-S.
There will be:
- carnival rides
- a free concert featuring Morgan Wallen with Hardy
- a glow run
- a sand volleyball tournament
- food vendors
- outdoor games/activities
- the famed fireworks show (fire ban permitting)
- and more!
On Freedom Fest Day One (June 28), Jon Eddy Productions and NASH FM 95.1 present Morgan Wallen with Hardy. The schedule of music is:
- 4:00 p.m.- 4:40 p.m.: Mark Addison Chandler
- 5:00 p.m.- 5:40 p.m.: Ashlee & The Longshot Revival
- 6:00 p.m. - 6:40 p.m.: Exit West
- 7:00 p.m.- 7:40 p.m.: The Tyler Walker Band
- 8:00 p.m.- 8:30 p.m.: Hardy
- 9:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m.: Morgan Wallen
On Freedom Fest Day Two (June 29), enjoy festival activities provided Fort Carson MWR, a 4 on 4 Sand Volleyball tournament, the Freedom Fest Glow Run and a fireworks show!
MWR festival activities run from 2-9 p.m., you must purchase a wristband to participate.
The volleyball tournament starts 3 p.m., the glow runs tarts at 8 p.m. in Fort Carson Iron Horse Park, and fireworks begin at approximately 9:30 p.m.
Enjoy carnival rides and games throughout the festival. Purchase wristbands or tickets at the festival.