Colorado women gained the right to vote by popular referendum in 1893, a full 27 years before the 19th Amendment was ratified in August, 1920.
The Museum is proud to offer an exciting day of online scholarly talks, live music and family-friendly activities in celebration of the centennial commemoration of Woman’s Suffrage.
Join the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum for brief talks, live music, crafts, story time, and more. Register for each program on Zoom to join live or tune into our Facebook page at the designated times.
Live Digital Events between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. include:
- Live Digital Performance: Front Porch Singers
- Amazing Artifacts: Bloomer Girl Costumes
- Story Time with Pikes Peak Library District
- Digital Talk: This Shall be the Land For Women
- Live Digital Performance: New Orleans Rhythm Regulators
- Digital Talk: Women in Government in Colorado Springs