Deadline to apply: July 14th, 2020
The gallery will have several opportunities including:
- Main Gallery - 1 month long exhibition with a First Friday Opening. 60/40
- "Pay What You Want” Wall - This is the perfect opportunity to clean out your art closet and make some extra money while re-homing some of your works that might otherwise continue to hide away. You showcase art without a price tag and the customer simply “pays what they want”
- Small Works Nook. – Simply said, we will also have a cozy nook in the gallery that displays small art of all types & mediums for purchase. 60/40
- Workshops – Do you have a craft that you would like to share with others? We are also open to submissions for; Free, Donation based & for profit events/workshops. ?/? (Commissions to the gallery will be negotiable for workshops. Flat fees for using the space will also be considered.
- Fundraisers – In addition to exhibitions and workshops, we would also like to offer the space for local non-profit fundraising socials of all types. 90/10 (less than 10% up to zero split will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Please submit all Proposals on or before July 14th via email to: LincolnRoseGallery@gmail.com with Exhibition Proposal (or your desired contribution) in the subject line.
- Submission of Proposal does not guarantee exhibition.
- Proposals will be considered and replied to no later than July 30th, 2020
Please include ALL of the following information in your Submission:
- Website Exhibit, Social or related Information if applicable:
- Proposed Title of Exhibition or opportunity type- Could be a working title or the exact title you plan use for the show.
- Artists Exhibiting- Please include names and websites of each artist exhibiting as well as note if you are willing to exhibit with other artists of the galleries choosing.
- Proposed month(s) for exhibit- Please list 3 months that you would most prefer to have your show at Lincoln Rose Gallery. Exhibits will open the first Friday of the month and close the last Thursday of the month unless another agreement is made.
- Clearly describe the exhibition plan- Describe in 200 words or less the themes and content of the show. Explain exactly what we can expect from your exhibition including the type of work in the show, how it relates thematically and estimated total number of works.
- Attachments: Please attach to the email or provide a Dropbox link/invitation
- Artist statement
- 4-10 key images that illustrate the scope of the exhibition or related.
- Relevant résumé detailing the artist’s education, grants, awards, fellowships, exhibitions, collections, publications, teaching
positions, and gallery representation or affiliations.
We can't wait to see your proposals. Please share with any other artist's that you think may be interested.