About Twin Pines:
• Recognized in the book, “The Top 100 Most Beautiful Rustic Vacations”, it is located deep in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Off-the-grid, yet just 15 minutes from Colorado Springs urban life, Twin Pines is a charming, enchanting, and historic log cabin.
• It is one of the oldest and most documented cabins on Cheyenne Mountain.
• On April 8th, 1934, the Colorado Springs Gazette Telegraph described the view from the property; “Some say there is no prettier place in the Rockies”.
• Step onto the flagstone deck and find yourself amid the sweet, refreshing fragrance of towering pines, setting the stage for conversation and laughter while roasting marshmallows around the firepit.
• Step inside the late 19th century cabin and enjoy the 3 bedroom, two bath, cozy living quarters that sleeps 5 comfortably and comes equipped with today’s technology.
• The recently updated galley kitchen has all the conveniences of home.
• Over a century ago, it was a respite for weary travelers and pleasure seekers. Today, this historic cabin continues to welcome visitors from around the world who seek seclusion and relaxation in the Rocky Mountains.
• We invite you to stay with us!
Things to Keep in Mind:
• We require a 3-night minimum stay.
• Bookings must be made through VRBO.
• Feel free to call us with questions, but we do not take reservations over the phone.
• We are closed starting December 1st until April 1st.
• We would love to know if you found us through Visit Colorado Springs!
• Fabulous Mountain Cabin Getaway
“Photos do not capture the beauty of this amazing place!”
• Beautiful Memories
“Our experience renting this property was nothing short of amazing! Pictures of the cabin don't do it justice! So much more beautiful in person!”
• “The Cabin was Spectacular!”
• Amazing Stay!
“The views were beautiful.”
• Best View in Colorado!!!
I can’t say enough about how special this property is. You drive one of the most scenic drives to arrive at this gem, and once you’ve arrived, it will not disappoint!! We had amazing bonfires, stunning hikes and encountered deer, turkey and humming birds to greet us every morning. Thanks for the best vacation Steve!!!
Brian and Reyne P. & Family