There are still great ways to enjoy and support our treasured local attractions through innovative virtual experiences. Enjoy these Colorado Springs experiences from the comfort of your own home during COVID-19:
- Cheyenne Mountain Zoo – Cheyenne Mountain Zoo will continue to connect the community to its mission, animals, the natural work and each other by a virtual experience called "Abnormally Normal."
- Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center – Explore the FAC permanent collection from home! The recently launched eMuseum features 50 objects representing the depth and richness of the collection, as well as objects beloved by guests.
- Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum – The Pioneers Museum is promoting regional historic content online, such as its online collections database and “The Story of Us: Pikes Peak Region A-Z” online exhibit. View their online collections database at www.cspm.org and continue to enjoy historical content on their social media platforms.
- Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center – Explore online programs from coloring to online video series about history, geology, flora and fauna of the park.
- Let's Roam – Let's Roam is offering 15% off on virtual activities when you mention "Colorado Springs CVB" to a representative! Let’s Roam’s custom-built video conferencing game interface allows for unique gameplay and a no-hassle, streamlined experience for teams of any size.
- The Money Museum - The Money Museum is offering virtual exhibits where you are able to learn about the museum's spectacular rarities, explore historical subjects and expand your collecting knowledge.
- The Space Foundation's Discovery Center – Offering virtual tours, dynamic multimedia content and other inspirational educational programs and activities on their website, as well as through its social media channels at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- United States Air Force Academy – Interested in a campus, athletics or academics tour? The USAFA is offering 39 different virtual tours on their website.
Do you have additional offerings or information that you think should be included on these pages? Don't hesitate to reach out!