It is a white chocolate martini, with the essence of orange and nutmeg, complimentary flavors to bring out the flavor of the chocolate and the Stolichnaya. Recipe courtesy of the Garden of the Gods Collection.
- 2 ounces Stoli Vodka
- 1 ounce Gran Marnier
- 1 ounce Godiva White Chocolate liquor
- 1 ounce vanilla almond milk
- Soft whipped cream flavored with powdered sugar and vanilla
- Fresh nutmeg
- Orange zest
- Shaved white chocolate
- 6 ounces Martini glass
- 1 micro plane to grate nutmeg and orange zest.
- Prepare a martini glass by moistening the rim with Gran Marnier (a dash is enough) and dip the rim into the shaved white chocolate. Chill the glass in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Put ice in a shaker or a pint glass, add the first four ingredients, stir for 15 seconds, do not shake. Strain into cold Martini glass.
- Top with a few dollops of the soft whipped cream. Grate fresh nutmeg over the whipped cream, then grate orange zest on top.
- Serve immediately.
- Enjoy the White Nights.
For more mixology magic, find out about the top places to hit the town in Colorado Springs.