There’s no denying times are a little strange right now, you can still spoil the most special ladies in your life! Many local businesses are offering curbside pickup, gift cards and even home delivery to help make sure your family can celebrate while staying safe. We know there’s no one quite as deserving of a day of pampering and relaxation. Say thank you to the mothers in your life AND support our local community with these great (COVID-approved) Mother’s Day gift ideas.
1. A TRUFFLES GIFT BOX FROM ROCKY MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE FACTORY
It’s the perfect gift for those who don’t know what to buy. Each box comes with 9 truffles including milk chocolate, champagne, raspberry, semi-sweet, hazelnut, Kahlua®, French Vanilla, iced cappuccino and rum.
2. FASHION FROM FRAYLA BOUTIQUE
Every stitch of clothing at Frayla Boutique is fair trade and sustainably made, so you can feel good about what you buy and make a positive impact.
3. SWEET SIPS FROM PIKES PEAK LEMONADE
From classic recipes to blood orange and lavender concoctions, you can’t go wrong with these organic and locally sourced treats! They offer curbside and home delivery services.
4. HAND-LETTERED CARD FROM LADYFINGERS LETTERPRESS
Support local artists and business owners with a hand-lettered card from Ladyfingers Letterpress. Whether you’re looking for a heartfelt card or a funny and even foul-mouthed sentiment, their cards are sure to bring joy.
5. ARTISAN GIFTS FROM ECLECTIC CO & HEARTSHAKE STUDIOS
These locally run businesses have the perfect gift for anyone who loves hand-crafted, bohemian art and accessories. Both are offering curbside pickup and online orders.
6. X’s & O’s BOX FROM HALO CLOTHING BOUTIQUE
Get everything in one purchase with a Halo Box. Whether your mom is a “Homebody,” or is in need of some beach vibes, these boxes are guaranteed to bring a smile to her face. Offering free shipping or local porch delivery.
7. Give Mom a Night Off from Cooking
Surprise the mother in your life with a delicious meal prepared by the caring hands of our great local businesses:
- Hotel Elegante: Picnic Pick Up or Backyard BBQ --- Must order by 5 pm on May 8 and pick up on May 10 between 11 am and 1 pm
- The Warehouse: Salad, three sides, entree for each family member and dessert --- Must order by May 7th and pick up on Mother's Day between 11 am and 4 pm.
- The Viewhouse: Buffet at home --- pick up available May 9 and May 10, feeds 4-6
Looking for more great gift ideas? Downtown Colorado Springs has compiled a list of stores and galleries offering curbside pick-up or delivery.