October is officially Arts Month. The 6th annual nod to arts and culture in the Pikes Peak region encourages everyone to have at least one new cultural experience with family or friends. The month is full of special Art Pop performances, celebrations and exhibits and for the first time ever, a handful of local craft beverage locations are joining the fun.
For the entire month of October, 10 locations are adding even more savings to the free Crafts + Drafts Digital Passport with creatively named BOGO deals like “Limerick Lager” and “Vincent Vino.”
- 3 Hundred Days of Shine Distilling
- Colorado Mountain Brewery – Interquest
- Colorado Mountain Brewery – Roundhouse
- Goat Patch Brewing
- Oskar Blues
- Peaks N Pines Brewing Co
- Pikes Peak Brewing Company
- Rocky Mountain Brewery
- Switchback Coffee Roasters
- Winery at Holy Cross Abbey - Vincent Vino
Plan a night on the town and cheers Arts Month with free cocktails, coffee, beer and wine.