7 Ways You Can Support Local Restaurants
You can do your part to support our local restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, breweries and more. If you can't dine in or don't feel comfortable sitting down to eat indoors, please consider ordering takeout, curbside or buying a gift card.
- #BundleUp: Dust off your ski gear and don your favorite galoshes. Bundle up and dine al fresco this winter on patios and outdoor dining spaces at your favorite restaurants.
Bonus Points: Document your experience and use #BundleUp to encourage others to follow in your footsteps!
- Order Take Out/Curbside: You can do your part AND enjoy your favorite meal by ordering your food and beverages to-go. Tacos and margs in my PJs? Don't mind if I do!
Bonus Points: Designate that you want curbside pick up for contactless delivery.
- Grab a Gift Card: Spread holiday cheer (not germs) by buying gift cards to your favorite restaurants, cafes, coffee shops, breweries and more.
Bonus Points: Pocket that gift card until spring 2021 and resist the urge to use it until you can dine out again in person.
- Order Your Family Meals: Take a break from the stress of cooking by ordering your family-style meals from a local eatery instead.
Bonus Points: Snap some Insta-worthy photos of your delicious spread and share it on your social channels. Tag the restaurant to give them a little shout out.
- Leave a Good Review: Do you have a favorite restaurant you can't get enough of? Is there a certain server or bartender you just love? Brag about them! Leave positive reviews on Google, Yelp, Facebook, you name it! A good review goes a long way.
Bonus Points: Put your money where your mouth is and leave a big tip whenever you can!
- #MaskUp: Do your part to keep our essential workers safe by wearing your mask when you enter a building, pick up your order or interact with staff – even in the drive-thru!
Bonus Points: Choose curbside delivery whenever possible and use contactless payments over cash or cards to minimize contact and exposure.
- Be Kind: Our restaurant industry is under immense pressure to keep their doors open and their staff paid. They are juggling new restrictions and doing their best to keep serving you fabulous food, delicious drinks and stellar service. Please be patient and courteous when you dine/order out.
Bonus Points: Be mindful of reservations and cancelations. Make reservations when you can to avoid stress and overcrowding and be sure to cancel your reservation if you can't make it. These businesses need every table available to keep their doors open.