Updated Week of 12/4/2016
What is Open
- Manitou Incline - The Manitou Incline reopened on December 2 after undergoing repairs and sustainability upgrades.
- The Broadmoor Seven Falls has been reimagined, reinvented and reopened! Guests now park at The Broadmoor and take a shuttle bus to the attraction to enjoy the Grandest Mile of Scenery in Colorado and much, much more. Click here for details.
- Royal Gorge Region attractions and activities are all currently open. There is a fire in Coaldale Colorado, which is approximately 38 miles west of Canon City and the Royal Gorge Bridge & Park. Depending on the winds, smoke/haze may be visible.
Current & Upcoming Closures
- Flying W Ranch is currently closed. Updates will be posted as they become availabe. Their goal is to reopen summer of 2017.
- Interstate 25 and State Highway 24 will have periodic overnight lane, exit and shoulder closures for the construction of the Cimarron Interchange (exit 141). Click the link for specific updates on the project. Be aware of reduced speeds and double fines in the workzones.
- The Manitou Incline will be closed untl Dec. 2, 2016 to undergo Phase 2 of erosion control and repairs.
Other Items of Interest:
- View the results of the Tourism Economics analysis on Destination Marketing funding.
- View the Colorado Springs "Big Moments" commercial.
- Get information on City For Champions.
- The 2016 Visitor Guide for Colorado Springs & the Pikes Peak Region is now available in print online. Click here to order yours today!