With more than 55 attractions and activities, Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region has a motorcoach itinerary to fit the needs of any group. For personalized help and professional attention, please contact our Motorcoach Group Department and we will be happy to suggest an exciting itinerary that is sure to "wow". Help us, help you!
Contact Floy Kennedy by email or call us at 800.888.4748 ext. 135.
The experienced staff of the Colorado Springs CVB is eager to show you how to create an itinerary to complement your Colorado Springs event. Our How-To Guide will walk you through the process step-by-step and we are available to answer your questions about how to make an itinerary.
Step-by-Step Guide – How to Create an Itinerary
Review and answer the questions below – then use one of our many resources that can show you how to make an itinerary that is perfect for your group and your budget.
- How many people are in your group?
- What is the desired level of activity and adventure – wild or mild?
- What is your total budget or budget per person?
- Do you wish to be outdoors or indoors?
Now that you have answered these important questions, we offer multiple resources to show you how to create an itinerary:
- Visit the Team Building activities page for more information about activities and attractions that are a good match for your group.
- Looking for more? Go to our Things To Do page for more ideas on what to do in the Pikes Peak region.
- Download our free app for fun on-the-go planning.
- View the online Official Visitor Guide or order a copy – all of the great group activities are covered in this helpful publication.
- Visit the websites of the attractions and activities that are most interesting for your group.
- Contact one of our experienced itinerary specialists who can offer suggestions and show you how to create an itinerary that will knock the socks off your group! Contact Floy Kennedy by email or call us at 800.888.4748 ext. 135.
There is a long list of memorable and unique activities for your group to experience in the Pikes Peak region.