With fascinating attractions including Pikes Peak-America's Mountain, Garden of the Gods Park, the U.S. Olympic Training Center, U.S. Air Force Academy and historic trains, bring your motorcoach group to Colorado Springs and "wow" them with a true mountain setting.
With more than 14,500 rooms citywide, we can help you find many Colorado Springs hotels that can accommodate your next motorcoach group. Colorado Springs accommodations range from full-service resorts, limited-service properties with continental breakfast, to well-known brands and mountain retreats. You can even book your next group at an authentic dude ranch for a real Western experience.
Amazing festivals and events occur year round. There is never a dull moment in Colorado Springs. Highlight your motorcoach visit with a trip to one of our unique events.
- Canon City Music & Blossom Festival - April
- Territory Days - May
- Donkey Derby Days - June
- Pikes Peak International Hill Climb - June
- Pikes Peak or Bust Rodeo - July
- Labor Day Lift Off - September
- Festival of Lights - December
Tour Operator Services. The Colorado Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau's free services will support the success of your group's trip to Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region. Our services include:
- Leads to hotels checking availability and rates
- Leads to service providers
- Personalized site inspections
- Promotional materials, posters and images
- Help scheduling motorcoach itineraries in the Pikes Peak region
Contact our Motorcoach Group Department and let us help you put together a Colorado Springs experience for your next tour. Please contact us or call Floy Kennedy, Director of Travel Industry Sales, at 800.888.4748 ext. 135