Updated Week of 4/24/16
Here is an update on various temporary closures, re-openings and newly announced events:
What is Open
- The Manitou Incline is now open after repairs to the middle section. The 1-mile, 2,000-ft. vertical rise, 2,700+ step trail never looked so good! Remember that parking in the lot is limited to about 35 vehicles and parking along Ruxton Avenue is pay parking only - read the street signs carefully so you don't get a parking ticket. Starting May 1, 2016, park for free behind the Tajine Alami Moroccan Restaurant at 10 Old Man's Trail and take the free shuttle to the trailhead (Bus Route 33). The Incline will be closing again for Phase 2 of repairs from Aug. 22-Dec. 2, 2016.
- The Broadmoor Seven Falls has been reimagined, reinvented and reopened! Guests now park at The Broadmoor and take a shuttle bus to the attraction to enjoy the Grandest Mile of Scenery in Colorado and much, much more. Click here for details.
Current & Upcoming Closures
- Flying W Ranch is currently closed. Updates will be posted as they become availabe.
- Interstate 25 will have periodic overnight lane, exit and shoulder closures for the construction of the Cimarron Interchange (exit 141) and Fillmore Interchange (exit 145). Click the links for specific updates on each project. Be aware of reduced speeds and double fines in the workzones on I-25, Cimarron and Fillmore.
- The Manitou Incline will be closed from Aug. 22-Dec. 2, 2016 to undergo Phase 2 of repairs.
Other Updates & News