Updated Week of 12/4/16
Here is an update on various temporary closures, re-openings and newly announced events:
What is Open
- Manitou Incline - The Manitou Incline reopened on December 2 after undergoing repairs and sustainability upgrades.
- The Broadmoor Seven Falls has been reimagined, reinvented and reopened! Guests now park at The Broadmoor and take a shuttle bus to the attraction to enjoy the Grandest Mile of Scenery in Colorado and much, much more. Click here for details.
- Royal Gorge Region attractions and activities are all currently open.
Current & Upcoming Closures
- Flying W Ranch is currently closed. Updates will be posted as they become availabe. Their goal is to reopen summer of 2017.
- Interstate 25 and State Highway 24 will have periodic overnight lane, exit and shoulder closures for the construction of the Cimarron Interchange (exit 141). Click the link for specific updates on the project. Be aware of reduced speeds and double fines in the workzones.
Other Items of Interest: