What is a brand strategy?
A brand strategy is more than a logo and tagline. It's a researched and carefully thought-out platform that allows us to articulate the essence of our city and region through advertising, promotions and communications.
View the brand strategy presentation.
Go to the Brand Toolkit.
What is the purpose of the brand strategy?
- Create more community pride and cohesion
- Create job growth through existing and new businesses
- Bring more visitors and participants to Colorado Springs
Who created the brand strategy?
- The City of Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- Colorado Springs Regional Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
- Greater Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- El Pomar Foundation
- Colorado Springs Sports Corporation
- Colorado Springs Housing & Building Association
- El Paso County
What were the deliverables of the project?
- Comprehensive brand strategy including brand essence, story, culture, character and functional, emotional and social jobs that the brand will help accomplish (more on this below)
- Quantified research study to test logo and tagline concepts
- Logo and logo usage guidelines
- Tagline and tagline usage guidelines
- Brand implementation plan
How can I get more information or provide feedback?
Please contact Amy Long at 719-685-7630 or Brand@VisitCOS.com