What is the purpose of the brand strategy?
- Create more community pride and cohesion
- Create job growth through existing and new businesses
- Bring more visitors and participants to Colorado Springs
Who created the brand strategy?
- The City of Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau (CVB)
- Colorado Springs Regional Economic Development Corporation (EDC)
- Greater Colorado Springs Chamber of Commerce
- El Pomar Foundation
- Colorado Springs Sports Corporation
- Colorado Springs Housing & Building Association
- El Paso County
What were the deliverables of the project?
- Comprehensive brand strategy including brand essence, story, culture, character and functional, emotional and social jobs that the brand will help accomplish (more on this below)
- Quantified research study to test logo and tagline concepts
- Logo and logo usage guidelines
- Tagline and tagline usage guidelines
- Brand implementation plan
How can I get more information or provide feedback?
Please contact Amy Long at 719-685-7630 or Brand@VisitCOS.com